1. Gather all of the filling ingredients and place into a bowl.
2. Mix all of ingredients until you get a thick, pink paste that holds it's shape.
3. Form bars with your hands, you can moisten them a little, so the dough doesn't stick. Place your candies on a parchment paper lined tray before putting them into the freezer for about 1-2 hours.
4. Mix 1 teaspoon coconut flakes with ⅓ teaspoon Dragon Fruit powder to make the topping.
5. After your bars are frozen properly, melt the chocolate and dip your bars in chocolate using a fork.
Use the stove top, placing a heatproof bowl over a small saucepan filled with simmering water. Stir chocolate until melted.
Alternatively. you can microwave it on medium power for 15 seconds, stir, then repeat, until the chocolate has melted completely.
6. Let the chocolate drip before you place them on a rack or parchment paper. Sprinkle with prepared topping.
Ancient Choice Organic Dragon Fruit Powder Bounty Bars can be stored in the fridge for later enjoyment.