Ancient Butterfly Pudding
- Blend the banana, yogurt, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the chia seeds to the yogurt blend and mix well (but do not use a blender).
- Store covered in the refrigerator for at least a few hours. Overnight is best.
- After fully chilled, separate the mixture into two bowls. Add Ancient Choice Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Powder to one of the bowls.
- (Optional) To create a purple color, add lime juice. Or, if you prefer blue, skip this step.
- Layer the chia pudding and blue butterfly chia pudding in a glass. Top with berries.