1. Grind almonds in a food processor until coarsely ground.
2. Add pitted dates and coconut flour. If the dates are particularly dry, soften them first in warm water for 15 minutes. Mix until you have a solid "dough" that you can work with your hands.
3. Mold the dough into a quarter inch layer in a ramekin.
4. Add cashews, Ancient Choice Dragon Fruit Powder, milk, vanilla extract, and maple syrup to a blender and blend until you have a smooth cream. Adjust sweetener and vanilla according to taste.
5. Pour the filling over the date bases and decorate with fresh fruit.
6. Serve right away or refrigerate for 30 minutes for a firmer filling. Enjoy!
Recipe designed and photographed by Sweet Sensitive Free.